Flow, the secret to happiness
What makes a life worth living?
Creativity – Focus – Flow : Happiness (the moment of ecstasy.)
- Completely involved in what we are doing – focused, concentrated.
2. A sense of ecstasy – of being outside everyday reality.
3. Great inner clarity – knowing what needs to be done, and how well we are doing
4. knowing that the activity is doable – that our skills are adequate to the task.
5. A sense of serenity – No worries about oneself, and a feeling of growing beyond the boundaries of the ego.
5. Timelessness – thoroughly focused on the present, hours seem to pass by in minutes.
6. Intrinsic motivation – whatever produces flow becomes its own reward.
To establish a place of work where people can feel the joy of technological innovation, be aware of their mission to society, and work to their heart’s content.
How to put more and more of everyday life in that flow channel?